7 ADDICTIONS YOU MUST BREAK TO BECOME YOUR BEST SELF: Psychopath level • 40.1K followers All about psychology under relationship habit life issue 7 ADDICTIONS YOU MUST BREAK TO BECOME YOUR BEST SELF: Nasir Khan, former Senior Anylst at Credenanc (2020-2025) Posted May 24 1. Comparison Comparison steals confidence faster than failure ever will. The moment you start measuring your life against someone else’s highlight reel, you lose focus on your own journey. Someone... Read more » Cheat Codes I Know At 43 That I Wish I Knew At 23: Micheal Bob Posted Mar 3, 2025 1. When someone is walking in your path look at their shoulder closest to you. 9 times out of 10 they will move out of the way. 2. Delay coffee 1-2 hours upon waking. This lets cortisol clear out ad... Read more » Read more in Psychopath level This email was sent by Quora (444 Castro Street Ste 1210, Mountain View, CA 94041). You were sent this email because you might like Psychopath level. If you don't want these updates anymore, you can mute Psychopath level or unsubscribe. https://www.quora.com