I am 28 years old and I have failed in life. I just managed to admit it … A SimpGuy's Space • 454 followers This space will help life by managing stress, building relationships,and passion I am 28 years old and I have failed in life. I just managed to admit it now. How do I deal with it? Same, B.E Bachelor of Engineering Degrees & Computer Science, University of Mumbai (1992) Answered July 20 I am 28 years old and I have failed in life. I just managed to admit it now. How do I deal with it? First of all the question is incomplete without you defining exactly what... Read more » How can I be the best version of myself? Rhea.., A Girl Who Studies People as Much as Pages (2024-present) Answered August 9 I think it starts with accepting that I won't be perfect. 😭 For me being the version of myself would mean taking care of myself. working on my goals learning from my mistak... Read more » Read more in A SimpGuy's Space This email was sent by Quora (444 Castro Street Ste 1210, Mountain View, CA 94041). You were sent this email because you might like A SimpGuy's Space. If you don't want these updates anymore, you can mute A SimpGuy's Space or unsubscribe. https://www.quora.com